Natural Skin Brightening Illuminating Serum
A powerful brightening serum based on all-natural brightening "TrioActive" formula, Riovea’s Illuminating Serum helps balance the moisture and oil content of your skin and maintain skin tone and texture. With a light and pleasant natural fragrance, it brightens your skin, leaving it smooth and soft.
Recommended for: Dull skin, signs of aging, sagging skin, dry skin. For all skin types.
How It Works
- Brightens skin: Instead of using bleaching chemicals such as hydroquinone, arbutin or kojic acid, Riovea's innovative TrioActive formula provides natural molecules that work synergistically to reveal a bright and radiant skin.
- Rejuvenates skin: natural vitamins E, fatty acids and antioxidants help maintain skin health and elasticity with natural texture.
- Helps reduce wrinkles, fine lines and visible pores: Shikonins in L. Erythrorhizon (a ginseng like molecule) helps skin against saccharification and aging by inhibiting the degradation of skin collagen.
- Smooths and softens the texture of skin: Natural anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antibacterial and anti-fungal agents in neem work together to care for a smooth and radiant looking skin.
- After one week of use, skin becomes noticeably smoother and supple.
- After four weeks, skin appears more radiant and brighter.
- After eight weeks, overall firmer, bright and healthy skin texture and tone.
How to Use
After using the toner, apply 4 to 5 pumps evenly to face and neck. For daily use.
- 95.5% Natural.
- Allergy tested, non-irritating.
- Cruelty-free (Not tested on animals).
- Formulated without alcohol, parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil, synthetic colors, sulfate detergents, PEGs, PPGs, phthalates, urea, DEA and TEA.
Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Tocopherol.
Weight: Net 1.0 Fl. Oz (30mL). Made in Japan.
#naturalskincare #allergytested #crueltyfree
#sulferfree #parabenfree #petroleumfree #pegfree #mineraloilfree
Share this Product
More from this collection
Unbelievable product! So happy!
I never wrtie reviews but Riovea's products are unbelievable! OMG - I never believed these natural brightening creams but their products actually work. I am a 35 year old Asian woman and have been using the Illuminating Serum and Illuminating Cream for about 4 weeks now and my skin has gotten significantly better, more even toned and brighter. I know not everyone cares about brightening, but my dull skin gets darker under sunlight. Anyhow, I used both products twice a day, consistently. My skin condition has been improving and I can tell I have a natural and healthy glow coming out. I currently don't wear any make-up but my friends around me started to comment on how my skin has improved. It's hard to be persistent but time rewards this product. I'm glad I gave it a try and sticked to it for a few weeks. You need to use it for a few weeks to see the effects but then you would start to love it! I have another brand's cleanser so I haven't use Riovea's. I am not a toner fan so I haven't tried it yet but I am going to order one to give it a try!
a natural serum
Super cool design and package! I like the fact that I am now dealing with a product that uses all-natural ingredients for skin brightening. In the past I was using a kojic acid cream. My face became dry and sensitive. One week ago I started using riovea serum. It feels smooth and moist with no itchy feel. At first I thought the serum was a little watery, but it penetrates and moisturizes my skin well. I am continuing and looking at other riovea items.